Tyga has spoken out about his split with Kylie Jenner hinting that their age gap may have played a part. There’s been lots of speculation surrounding the couple's recent split with the Rack City rapper saying he 'will always love her' despite their decision to go their separate ways.
According to reports in the US, the pair split because the 18-year-old could no longer handle his "lies" and "struggled with trust issues".
But when asked by TMZ in a candid video interview about why the two were no longer together, Tyga, 25, takes a long time considering the suggestions their age gap was one of the reasons.
He avoids answering the question directly instead saying in the clip: "I think, you know, We're both just focused on our individual lives right now and sometimes things don't work out but I love her."
Click to read more
via IFTTT
According to reports in the US, the pair split because the 18-year-old could no longer handle his "lies" and "struggled with trust issues".
But when asked by TMZ in a candid video interview about why the two were no longer together, Tyga, 25, takes a long time considering the suggestions their age gap was one of the reasons.
He avoids answering the question directly instead saying in the clip: "I think, you know, We're both just focused on our individual lives right now and sometimes things don't work out but I love her."
Click to read more
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment